Heathcote Health Center offers a wide range of outpatient services, including:
Heathcote's Emergency Department is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for any emergency, large or small. The 24/7 Emergency Room offers:
- Highly-trained emergency medical experts
- Nine beds
- Two trauma bays
- Access to the on-site Imaging Center and Laboratory
- Fast, accurate diagnostic results.
Our team of physicians and technologists specialize in advanced imaging technology and interventional treatment options. Heathcote provides numerous diagnostic imaging services including:
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Digital mammography with computer-aided detection (CAD)
- Digital x-ray.
For ease and comfort, a private waiting area is available for women's imaging patients. For patients who need an MRI, evening appointments are available during the week. To schedule an exam, call 703-369-8073.
Heathcote's on-site laboratory offers convenient outpatient testing—from cholesterol screenings to more thorough workups.
Heathcote offers a wide range of rehabilitation services on an outpatient basis to help you get back on your feet after a disabling injury or illness. Each patient is carefully evaluated by our highly-trained staff and provided with an individual treatment plan to help maximize abilities and prevent further disability.
- Physical Therapy: our physical therapists work with patients to help minimize the effects of accidents, disease or developmental disabilities by reducing pain and restoring or improving muscle strength, joint movement, flexibility or endurance.
- Speech Language Pathology: our speech language pathologists specialize in carefully diagnosing and treating patients with communication problems, including those who are unable to make speech sounds or cannot make them clearly. We also evaluate and treat patients with feeding or swallowing dysfunction.
- Occupational Therapy: our occupational therapists improve a patient’s daily living skills by restoring physical cognitive and visual function or adapting techniques to maximize their independence. We also focus on hand and arm rehabilitation after injury or disease, including custom orthotic fabrication.