Comfort, Convenience, Expertise
Novant Health Prince William Medical Center's Women's Imaging locations offer a spa-like environment with stylish décor, separate waiting areas just for women, a soft robe for your comfort and privacy, complimentary beverages and friendly staff with expertise in providing breast care. Our two convenient locations:
- Use advanced digital technology so each scan can be reviewed without delay by Board-certified radiologists.
- Offer personalized care while delivering the most remarkable experience.
- Are accredited by the American College of Radiology
- Have extended evening and weekend hours available
- No physician referral needed.
Prince William Medical Hospital
8700 Sudley Road, Manassas
Map and directions »
Heathcote Health Center
15195 Heathcote Boulevard, Haymarket
Map and directions »
Your Breast Health: It's Personal
At our women's imaging locations, we understand that your breast health is very personal. That’s why our screening and diagnostic mammograms are performed to the highest quality standards by our exclusively female technologists who are specifically trained in breast care. We offer a full range of breast health services, including the latest in digital mammography, state-of-the-art breast cancer treatments and support services, to help you every step of the way.
Among our many awards for quality, we are designated as a Breast Care Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology and are accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers of the American College of Surgeons.
What to Expect
Most screening mammogram appointments take less than 30 minutes.
Tips to help you prepare for your exam:
- Let the scheduling specialist know if you have breast implants
- Bring films from previous mammograms if not done at our locations
- Arrive 15-20 minutes before your appointment
- Wear a two-piece outfit
- Bring your insurance card and photo ID
- Do not wear deodorant, powder, lotion, perfume on your underarms or breasts
- Arrange for childcare for young children.