Call the Fitness Center at 703-369-8605 for class dates and times. Here are some features of the Fitness Center:
- One complimentary class is given to all prospective members
- A workout punch card is available to non-members for classes
- Instructors will offer modifications to meet your needs
- For safety, arrive in time to warm up and stay to cool down in all classes.
- Proper exercise footwear is necessary
- Instructors for each class are subject to change
- Based on participation, management will review the group exercise schedule and make necessary adjustments.
AM Challenge: a 30-minute muscle conditioning class using weights, bars, floor exercise, and resistance balls and bands to develop, strengthen, and tone the body.
Step Circuit: an energizing class includes step combos, high-intensity intervals, and strength training—all in just one hour!
HABIT: using a variety of equipment, this hour-long class will work those hard-to-reach areas—hips, arms, buns and incredible thighs!
Yoga Flow: a challenging—yet relaxing—class, you'll combine flowing movements with isometric exercises to gain full body strength and flexibility.
Pilates Express: a 30-minute class emphasizes the balanced development of the body through core strength, flexibility and awareness to support efficient, graceful movement.
Zumba: a fun, new class combines Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to tone and sculpt your body.
Gentle Yoga: learn basic yoga while improving flexibility. This 75-minute class is perfect for beginners or for individuals with physical limitations.
Smart Moves: a 60-minute class combines low intensity moves with muscle conditioning and balance exercises specifically designed for seniors and beginners.
Multilevel Yoga: appropriate for all levels of fitness, this class is ideal for individuals who want to progress at their own pace and expand their repertoire of yoga poses. Starting with basic yoga fundamentals, additional refinement is added to poses to challenge the advanced practitioners. Class includes poses, breathing and meditation. The Fitness Center offers classes ranging from 60 to 90 minutes.