The Novant Health Prince William Medical Center's Surgery Center is a full-service, outpatient surgical facility conveniently located on the hospital campus. This new state-of-the-art facility offers the latest in surgical technology and anesthetic techniques in an elegant, yet relaxed, atmosphere specifically designed to give patients maximum comfort and privacy.
Features of the surgical center include:
- Four operating rooms
- Four special procedure rooms for endoscopy and other procedures
- Quiet patient recovery rooms
- Comfortable, spacious waiting rooms for family members
- Private rooms for discussions between physicians and family members
- A separate patient discharge exit door so patients may leave in privacy.
Cost and convenience are just two of the reasons why people choose to have their surgeries at outpatient surgical centers. At Prince William Medical Center's Surgery Center, two floors are devoted to specialists' offices so that preoperative and postoperative visits may be easily scheduled.
Surgeries and Procedures Performed at Prince William Medical Center
- Cosmetic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Pain Management